How Can We Help?
How Can We Help?
If you need to make a payment, file a claim, request a certificate for your business, view a flood map, or download a crash report, you’ve come to the right place.
With over 70 years of experience, we understand just how busy life can be and the importance of being able to find everything you are looking for quickly and efficiently. Which is why we created a page on our site that has all of our self-service solutions in one convenient place. So, if you’ve recently been in an accident and need to file a claim, quickly make a payment on your policy in between work meetings, or speak with a real-life insurance agent, Hart has you covered.
Claims and Payments
To file a claim or securely submit a payment online, select your insurance carrier from the list and click the appropriate button below.
Request a Certificate
To request a certificate for your business, click the button and complete all the required fields and hit send. Once complete, a member of our business insurance team will be in touch.
We have curated a list of helpful resources and quick links, so you can find exactly what you need fast.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Insurance Information Institute (III)
- Massachusetts Association of Insurance Agents (MAIA)
- Massachusetts Division of Insurance
- Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency (MEMA)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)
- Main Street America
Auto and Home
- Automobile Insurers Bureau of Massachusetts
- Carco Inspection Services
- Car Fax Used Car Guide
- Checkpoint Insurance Inspections
- Crash Operator Report Form
- Driver’s License Renewal
- Edmunds Car Buying Guide
- Home Inventory Check List
- In Control Crash Prevention
- Kelley Blue Book Car Values
- Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Merit Rating Board
- Massachusetts Registry of Deeds
- Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles
- Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles- Driver Manual
- Massachusetts Registry Renewal
- NADA Guides- Vehicle Pricing and Information
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, (Vehicle Safety Recalls)
- Official US Government Website for Distracted Driving
- Plate Return and Cancelation